How do you establish routines so that you practice regularly and diligently? What are some problems that you encounter with setting up or sticking to a routine?

Home Forums Perfect Dancer Series How do you establish routines so that you practice regularly and diligently? What are some problems that you encounter with setting up or sticking to a routine?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

How do you establish routines so that you practice regularly and diligently? What are some problems that you encounter with setting up or sticking to a routine?

Krupa
    Participant

The routine that I follow includes alternate days of strength training and alternate days of dance practise. Most problems in sticking to the routine is a mental block that I’m physically tired which breaks my routines once in a while.

sneha_natya
    Participant

I took a gap of nearly 7 years from daily practice. Sustained aramandi hurts so much now. Its shocking, disappointing, mentally draining and the fatigue pain in the muscles is unbearable.
    The answer is in my statement. So, my nritta practice now is doable duration of nritta while maintaining good angashuddha. Nritta duration will be increased by 2 mins every week. Also, I don’t compare myself with others 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.